winshield post

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: winshield post
From: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 22:14:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi again everyone: While getting ready for a windshield and redoing the
frame & posts I had the posts stripped, There was a coat of grayish silver
paint on them originally, Is this the correct coating or are they supposed
to be polished then clear anodized which will dull the polish and turn them
gray silver in color?   Also if anybody is doing a ground up on a bugeye or
midget and needs a rotisserie for the body work I now have mine up for sale
as Iris will soon be on its wheels after 3 long years. YEA!!!!!! Price is
$400.00 and pics are available via e-mail. Car can be turned sideways and
upside down. Height variable, length variable , easy to transport with
wheels on rotisserie. Shipping is no problem due to the way it breaks down
for storage. If the mounting arms need to be for a particular car upon
purchase, with your measurements I will fabricate the mounts for it at no
charge.

TIA
Leo