Re: Windscreen Pillars

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, LDSP@chevron.com
Subject: Re: Windscreen Pillars
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 07:15:09 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-08-08 17:59:47 EDT, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< This would be consistent with my blue car, it shows no sign of them ever
being painted, and the windscreen also shows no sign of ever being removed
from the car.  I'm not sure whats up with George and Bobs being painted
silver.  >>

Greetings listers,
Leo, Unless your doing a Concours car, do what you want with the windshield
pillars.  Have seen highly polished , which look excellent, and have seen them
painted all sorts of wild colors which I think is equally cool.   Anyway, it's
purely up to you!
Regarding the question of what was original...well, anyone that gets their
Sprite judged at any of the 3 sanctioned  meets will be deducted points under
the originality section if their posts aren't painted a correct silver.  This
isn't just me this is a standaard, accepted and verified point of fact.
PS:  Pulled out the NOS still in the bag  posts that I have and sure
nough...painted.

george