Re: music in a Sprite (64-on)

To: rcbrown@lucent.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: music in a Sprite (64-on)
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:56:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob:

>I think that Evangelos would check Radio Shack as you suggest.
>However, this is an INTERNATIONAL list, it may be inconvenient
>to locate a Radio Shack in Greece.

Point taken (and imagine my embarrassment at my narrow mindedness....)

However, Radio Shack runs a rather thriving catalog business, and I would
be happy to have the local one add Evangelos' name to their mailing list
for nothing more than a case or two of ouzo, a block of feta cheese, and
a dozen or so gyros.    ; )

I would wonder, though, if Radio Shack doesn't offer some sort of Web
based services that our extra-American members might access.

Rich