Re: music in a Sprite (64-on)

To: emakris@hol.gr, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: music in a Sprite (64-on)
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:58:19 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>I could try doing this but feta and gyros will reach you infested with
>a great and legendary colony of bacteria and fungi!!!!

Uhhh, I'll settle for the ouzo....      ; )

>Why don't you catch a plane, visit and enjoy the real thing here?

Full-time student, and full-time single daddy.  Be years before I can
afford to do that one!

>I've lived in Boston for 2 years, they do sell feta and gyros over
>there, it just tasted different...

A gentleman by the last name of Backogeorge <sp?> used to run a small
Greek restaurant here in Iowa, wonderful food.  As I recall, he told me
that the reason they tasted different here was that they were made of
beef, rather than lamb.  Not knowing the difference, I just enjoyed them
until I was in California a few years back and had the opportunity to try
a lamb gyro.  Even better!

>I remember bringing a 1992 (...) edition of that catalogue with me
>when returning back home, will have to search my bookcases.

Some of the other listers posted the address for Radio Shack
<www.radioshack.com>.  There's one right next to my office, so if you'd
like I could go and look at the actual speaker if they have them in
stock, or would pick up a new catalog to send you.

Best of luck!

Rich