Re: Taking a 67 Sprite out of deep storage...

To: M Brouillette <mbrouill@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Taking a 67 Sprite out of deep storage...
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:12:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike!

        Which side of the Border are you on and what side is it on?  I just
have this inclination you are on the Canadian side.  If you are it may
not be too bad at all; it may seem a lot to an American.  Canadian $5000
is only $3300 American give or take, which is alright if you can stand
the $5000.  Get a look at the car.  Like I saw earlier, on the list, a
lot of the rubber will be dead; the brakes may be seized and all other
stuff like that.

        Good Luck

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\