Re: Bugeye dual master cylinder removal

To: GMari58175@aol.com, dewood@sentex.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye dual master cylinder removal
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:01:01 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It's been a year since I've done it so I may be wrong but does'nt the
seam stop you from removing the inner bolt all the way, I have seen some
cars where the seam was bent back or notched to allow bolt removal. Also
if I remember right the bolts are different lengths, with the shorter
one being on the inside????. Once the pedal box is unbolted you should
be able to turn it sideways and remove it without removing the pedals.
My memory and my youth are beginning to escape me so George may be
right. But there are definitely two bolts holding the master cyl in.