Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)

To: transerv@sprynet.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, redlotus@spacey.net
Subject: Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 14:03:13 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-06 13:48:51 EDT, transerv@sprynet.com writes:

<< they're all owned by companies hundreds of miles away here) but
 us weekend lumber (and electrical and plumbing) warriors don't get the same
 treatment as you regulars.

 Robert Houston
 (gotta go to HD for fittings for the new hot water heater I'm installing
 today) >>

Anyone know how many miles it is from New Mexico to Atlanta, Ga?  No excuse
for lack of service from any retailer, but believe me tht  the big box
retailers are a significant detriment to the local economy, enviornment and
general well being of the  area.  This is the price you pay for being able to
get the hot water part at 7:30 am on a Saturday.
Enjoy the hot water!
george marinos
sprite MKII an6
glen rock, nj