Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, redlotus@spacey.net
Subject: Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 08:47:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-05 19:31:28 EDT, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< This country was built on friendly "Ma & Pa" type stores. Some day the
 Corporate Giants with their low prices, lower quality, and "you are just
 a number" attitude will fall flat on their faces but it will probably
 only happen after they manage to put the rest of the little guys out of
 business.
 I sure hope not!
 Tell me a story, call me a name, but DON'T call me a number!!!   >>
Sam Walton, founder of Walmart said in his Autobiography, "Walmart didn't kill
main street America, Progress did."  To that I say pheewy!  Also Home Depot
does not offer lower prices.  Their margins are significantly higher than the
independent retail dealer!  It's the public perception that they sell (very
well I might ad).   Go get em Frank!!

george marinos
sprite MKII An6
glen rock, nj