Re: Tyres

To: "Martyn Ridley" <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tyres
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:30:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Martyn
I have a Miata for those days that the bugeye just can't make it for one
reason or another.  I also drive it through the winter when the LBC's are
sleeping peacefully.
I've had a set of 4 Bridestone Blizzaks (mud & snow) tires on for the last
two years winter & summer with negligible wear and they are not only a
fantastic
tire for snow & slush but they are as soft as a baby's butt  (really!) and
they hold on for DEAR life when you take those turns much faster than you
should. I really don't know why they're not showing wear.  I realize this
approach isn't traditional, but they are a fine "go faster tyre"
George Procyshyn