Exhaust Systems - Advice needed

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Exhaust Systems - Advice needed
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:19:17 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Howdy,

What is the group consensus when it comes to exhaust systems? I need
everything from the LCB header back, so, basically I need the long pipe and
a muffler. I'd like something that flowed well and that didn't rust out
after 1 year of use. The long pipe I put on last summer (from Moss) is
totally rusted and my Monza muffler is on it's way out. It would be nice to
find something that can survive all of the damned speed bumps in the
parking lots around here also.

I noticed that both our '89 Honda's and '84 Subaru's exhaust systems don't
have a single spot of rust on them. What's up with that? Are they sporting
stainless?

Thanks,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC