RE: Rear Axle Leak

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Rear Axle Leak
From: Tim Osborne <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:40:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I used the screwdriver trick (in desperation) trying to get the seals out in
time for an ABFM meet a few months ago...  I assumed there was a better way,
since one slip of the screwdriver and you've got an unsightly ding in the
hub.

Is this the way the "pros" do it, or is there some amazing tool to push
these out?

tim

        <snip>