RE: DOT 3 fluid different in USA to UK

To: "'Daniel1312@aol.com'" <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: RE: DOT 3 fluid different in USA to UK
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:16:08 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I see that there are now two Daniels on the list now, so from on I will
identify myself as
"Daniel T." That way you can all be rude to the right person :-)

Seriously, the list exists so we can exchange information and LEARN. If yu
want to correct someone who you feel has made a mistake (which is
subjective anyway), then please be diplomatic about it. I also think that
replies/discussions should be CC'ed to the list, that way we can all see
who is being rude!

Daniel T.