Re: Part 2 - Torqueing the Head

To: ainglis@bcresearch.com
Subject: Re: Part 2 - Torqueing the Head
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:30:49 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Alan,

That is true for 948 and 1075 engines.  The covers were removed on the 1275
engines

Thanks

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)

In a message dated 10/19/98 9:55:32 AM, ainglis@bcresearch.com writes:

<<I'm not that familiar with these engines but i know that minis have two
access covers to the cam followers and they are just beneath the manifolds
(headers). Minis have breathers on one, too. Either could have a failed
gasket. Good luck.
Alan
'74 Midget and project bug-eye.

Bkitterer@aol.com on 10/18/98 07:40:06 PM