Re: Electronic ignition

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:21:04 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/28/98 8:38:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< As for indexing spark plugs, been there, done that, and can't be
 bothered with it anymore. No noticeable improvement. And I have gone as
 far as removing the head to set the plugs just so.
 --
 Frank Clarici
 Toms River, NJ

Now THAT'S dedication to form!  Frank, do you have that much free time?

BTW, I'm not that far away from Toms River, where is that auto recycler you
use, or are all the Spridget parts already at your house?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport