was RE: Carbs now bugeyes

To: Herold Faulkner <faulkner@redshift.com>
Subject: was RE: Carbs now bugeyes
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <ljohnson@cit.gu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:19:24 +1000 (EST)
Cc: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Actually, this is something I've been meaning to ask -
and I realise that the answer will differ according to
country of origin.  It's taken me about a day to
realise that I'd love to add a bugeye to my garage,
but where do you find them?  I haven't seen any
advertised in the paper etc.  So where do you look?

Leigh Ellen Johnson
red '62 Mk II Sprite - 'Ebony'

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants"  Isaac Newton

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Herold Faulkner wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I'm terribly jealous!  Still looking for a bugeye, although I am negotiating
> with someone who will (hopefully) soon be a PO.
<cut>