Re: Travel through NY City

To: GMari58175@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Travel through NY City
From: Vllas@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:17:52 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/23/98 6:29:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
GMari58175@aol.com writes:

<< spridgets@autox.team.net >>

george,
yes, i can understand how you feel. however, you are traving at the peak of
rush hour  and your doing it every working day--getting a little cynical, are
we? no question that traffic is heavy, but this is a one time shot, let his
see the city a little, after all it is one of the most exciting cities ever!
as far as turning off my cellular phone for fear of cloning....i wonder if
that's the same thing as what happened to me in my own marin county in
california?  it happens everywhere, does not matter if everyone around is
driving mercedes or beat up   corollas.  enjoy the ride paul...make it a
memorable one, not necessarily an uneventfull one....you'll have stories to
tell anyone who willing to listen including your grandchildren.

alex