Re: Wind tunnel access

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <mayfam@sprynet.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wind tunnel access
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:08:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can tell you from experience that a bugeye sprite gets pretty light
of steering at > 120mph! I wish I could have had a front spoiler on
but it was against the rules.

The fastest bugeye was doing well over 130mph!

On my race car (MkIII sprite), the addition of a spoiler made the 120mph
first turn at Phillip Island less of a drama.

Mike