Re: Wind tunnel access

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, mayfam@sprynet.com, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wind tunnel access
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:12:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi David,

I want my Sprite to do 133mph with a normally aspirated, road useable A-Series
engine.  This requires about 175 bhp as far as I can tell.

If I settle for 129mph I only need the engine to develop about 150bhp.

However, even quite reductions in the drag of the car will raise the speed
quite a bit if there is over 110bhp (and there will be).

Also aerodynamic improvements can come a lot cheaper than 10bhp increments
once you get over about a 100bhp.

FINALLY- there is of course THE CHALLENGE OF IT ALL!

Daniel1312