RE: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: "'kturk@ala.net'" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:00:03 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Keith ,
Thanks for the vote of confidence . 90 % of the ancillary parts are restored
and in boxes .My wife calls them my bugeye treasure boxes. I'm just getting
started on the shell . When it is done and painted I will rebuild the
suspension and brakes .
Next I will reassemble the car, and finally replace the engine and
transmission .
It should be done in a couple of years . I'll take you for a spin :-)
Mark