Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, hubbard@idir.net
Subject: Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: Jpp963@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:00:44 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix / Phillip-
"Original S&M"?  Never quite thought of it like that.  Like dropping the
bonnet on your head is supposed to be pleasurable?

Seriously, your "ad" sounded just like the one I was lured back into the hobby
by.  My car, a 1960 Bugeye, turned out to be a twice abandoned project,
started way back in 1984.  One thing I have learned and can pass on is to be
patient and enjoy the process instead of trying to rush and finish. The list
is a great help, too. Have fun!!!!

Pete Gajdosik
AN5L26473