Re: Antique License Plates

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Antique License Plates
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:28:45 -0500
Cc: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Local clubs in South Jersey ,All typer Rodders ect. Meet in the winter and
set up cruse nights. My local club has friday, The club one town south has
Sat, Tuckerton about 15 Miles south has Sunday, They set it up so you can
leagly drive just about every evining in the spring through the fall.
You just have to know which club has which night and that is where you were
going or coming from. Covers the plate requirements and the Ins .
Carl E.