Carb Springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Springs
From: Profili <pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:40:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List members,

I have been putting together my 66 Sprite from a box of
bits, so it's sometimes difficult to determine exactly where
everything goes.

The latest problem I have is the location of the return
springs for the carbs.  Does the centre one go to the large
'cam' on the throttle linkage, with the two outer ones going
to the jet linkages?  If this is correct, where does the
choke cable go?

Also, any suggestions for the initial setting up of the
carbs?

Thanks,

Phil

 |.___/    ""-.____/ |      /| Email: pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com   |