RE: Dark Green/Production Change Point

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Doug Ingram'" <dougi@home.com>
Subject: RE: Dark Green/Production Change Point
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:58:57 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, true, but the real question is.... What's the closest Rustoleam spray
can color to this? And do I have to bake it in the oven, while my wife is at
work? And can Toby get this color in a Quality polo shirt with a giant "@"
right smack in the middle that I can where while bowling or curling
depending on the weather?

 Is this close in shade to the military grade Duct / Duck / Racers /
Tennessee Body working / miracle tape??

Just poking fun at the retentive types....... :-).