Re: Privatization-NOT

To: davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net, GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Privatization-NOT
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:44:14 EDT
Cc: hello39@idt.net, ERIC080@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list and postal people,

After reading all your 'posts' (at least 20) about the USPS & stuff I just
have to say that you are ALL WRONG.

The Royal Mail is the best and Parcelforce is pretty useless and from next
week I will in any case be e-mailing all my parcels just as soon as I can cut
a big enough hole into the case of my PC - currently it can only take a
letter just about 3.5" wide.  That way AOL get all my business and my parcels
arrive before even our fine Royal Mail can even get them out of the country.

Daniel1312
England - the old country - original and best