Bugeye Door Pockets

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Door Pockets
From: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:11:23 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can someone describe how the Bugeye Door pockets are constructed.  My
car never had any panels when I purchased it so I bought the Moss panel
kit.

I picked up a couple of doors from Carlisle (no reason to but cheap) and
one of the doors had the panel on it.  Had a curved metal top strip,
masonite backing, cardboard cutout on top of masonite to make a recess,
covered with vinyl, and rivited to the door (4 places).  Is this the
correct configuration?

Second question - if the above is correct why are there two pieces of
foam rubber the approximate shape of the door panel included with the
kit - where do these go?

Thanks,

Bob Frato
ahbugeye.com

-got the rebuilt engine w/rear seal and tranny back finally just need to
paint, put together and install and figure out how to time an engine all
by May 2.