Re: Installing the pistons

Subject: Re: Installing the pistons
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:29:28 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>perhaps I spoiled myself by
>driving mopar V8's for too long?

Haha.... I was looking into mopars for my "other" project...(non LBC) but
decided on a Chevy 502 straight from the factory. What really scared me is
that this engine is 6 and a half times bigger (displacement wise) then the
Sprite. Talk about shock.... I'm sure the Sprite will always have more
charecter then my lead sled, but we will see when both projects are "done".
(projects are never done around here)

British car content: I took along hard look at the Jag V12 and thought about
using it. but the parts are way to expensive, and the engine is more
complicated then any engine ive ever seen.

Toby

who is now haveing nightmares about a 502 chevy powered sprite chasing him
and running over him.