Re: Bugeye Door Pockets

To: "Bob Frato" <bobfrato@bright.net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Door Pockets
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:33:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All of your description is correct Bob, the foam pieces were not on my
original pockets, probably just another of moss's pawn jobs. There are two
pieces of thin material you will need as the provide a raised outline in the
door pocket panel. Some one on the list should have a spare set you could
talk them out of, Right guys???

Leo