Today at Townsend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Today at Townsend
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 21:34:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Congrats to Mark!  He faced some fierce competition today.  I don't think I have
ever seen that many Spridgets in one place.  There were just about as many today
as there were MGBs, and that's amazing.  The gathering was all around better
than
any other year I've been.  Lots of interesting cars, besides the amazing show by
Spridgets, such as an Aston Martin DB4 (the one used in the movie "Excess
Baggage"), a Lotus Elan, and about 5-6 Deloreans.  It was great getting to
finally meet some people from the list.  Toby, there were lots of your shirts
represented there today.

We must now make Amy and Mark start on new projects though.  I want to have a
shot at being the first RB Midget to ever win a show next year!  ha ha ha....

adrian,
eyeing the garage

--

J. Adrian Barnes