Re: Mostly alive Midget

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Mostly alive Midget
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought I was getting pretty good with electrical
problems, but I'm a little confused now....

I can understand the rectifier being his problem with
the ignition light, but would that also cause his
brake and oil pressure lights to stay on as well?

I thought, maybe, during the unplugging and plugging
they did during their diagnosis of the original
problem, that they may have simply reconnected that
stuff to the wrong terminal (hot when ign. off) on the
ignition switch.  Possible?  What do you think, Peter?
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.