Re: Mostly alive Midget

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mostly alive Midget
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:18:43 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-26 13:25:28 EDT, nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> LOL!!  I hear giggling from somewhere south of WI..... northern Il

Those weren't my u-joints clunking, that was me falling off my chair and
hitting the floor.

You Know Who
>From You Know Where

Note to Peter C.:  UPS called - they graciously shipped "our" parts to
California, just in case I move there, I guess.  My wife is all flustered and
got which-parts-from-Pete-and-where-and-when confused, and forgot to tell
them to return the package.  She will reject it when it comes to the door.  I
told her: "Postal delivery lady good, brown shirt UPS guy bad."