Re: MGF's

To: trunkie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: MGF's
From: David Christman <dpc@ai.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:53:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>That dosen't really make sense...If they introduced it,sure it may compete
>with the Z3 but it would only increase their market share..

I think the issue is that it would cost alot of money to
bring in the MGF and support it, and many of the buyers would
just be shifting from buying a Z3 to MGF.  Not enough new sales
to support the investment.  I read an interview with a BMW VP
(who was sacked along with the CEO of BMW over the bad rover deal)
who did not think highly (sanitized) of the MGF.