Re: fuel system mishaps...

To: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: fuel system mishaps...
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 99 17:41:27 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
. but I'm wondering whats the best
> way to clean it out with the tank in the car...
>
> any tips or tricks will be aprreciated as always...

All I can suggest is bite the bullet and take it out.I had the same problem
with my 65 Midget.I broke down and finally took the tank out,put a small bit of
water in it(about 1/2 gallon)did like I was panning for gold and got the crud
down to under the orifice wher your filler nozzle hose goes in,and then I wet
vaccumed it out.Repeat as necessary.Yeah it's a pain but might as well get it
right eh?Brad