Re: Wet Ignition

Subject: Re: Wet Ignition
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:26:34 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Also you might want to consider, I have found that usualy a little bit of
dust in the cap is fine with dry weather, however when it startes to get
humid or even raining... the mix of dust and water really creates a good
conductor for the spark to jump in the distributor or cap. I have found that
just wiping the dust off of the cap helps immensely...

Good Luck...

Toby