Re: Bugeye rear brake upgrade and clutch problems.

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye rear brake upgrade and clutch problems.
From: "Steven A. McGee" <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:31:39 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

HFC wrote:

> Bryan,
>
> I'd be interested in hearing how well your brakes work with the "synthetic"
>fluid.

    It's not an LBC, but I do have DOT 5 silicone in the Fury.  The braking
system was
completely changed, and all new Raybestos master and wheel cylinders put in.  No
problems so far, but  the brakes don't see heavy use.  Been using it as a daily
driver
since March.  Now figure on stopping a 3,800 lbs car with a master cylinder not
much
bigger than a dual circuit spridget unit and drum brakes all around....

Steve.