Re: Almost...!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Almost...!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 07:55:30 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am afraid it probably is the solenoid since it is going to be a b*tch to
remove.  I already hacked off one of my knuckles messing with it yesterday.  The
battery is brand spanking new.  I have a new solenoid but have to get the old
one off first, and it's located conveniently under the heater.  :-(  Oh well,
I'll learn more tonight, I hope.

adrian

Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/18/99 9:06:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, adrian@icx.net
> writes:
>
> << All that was
>  happening was a clicking sound coming from the solenoid. >>
>
> Adrian:
>
> That sounds like a bad solenoid.  I think I would try a different battery to
> overrule battery, then start looking at the solenoid.
>
> --David

J. Adrian Barnes, MCP
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net