Re: Almost...!

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Almost...!
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:16:43 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If the solenoid is making a clicking sound, then it is probably okay, as
that clicking sound is the metal piece moving back and forth (like it is
supposed to) when a current is applied to the windings of wire around it.
It sounds to me like the battery needs to be charged back up after trying
several times to start the car.

Bob