Re: Almost...!

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost...!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:43:56 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/19/99 7:55:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<<  I already hacked off one of my knuckles messing with it yesterday.  The
 battery is brand spanking new.  I have a new solenoid but have to get the old
 one off first, and it's located conveniently under the heater. >>

The solenoid was one of the first things I changed in my '77 Midget.  It
wasn't too bad.  At least it's near the top of the firewall.  Just make sure
all the wires go back on the correct terminals.  Also, check the cable on the
starter itself.  Mine was loose.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport