Re: My Rear End is Howling, no joking!!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: My Rear End is Howling, no joking!!
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 16:30:53 -0500
Cc: Kroyell@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
        Sheesh, I thought I knew what "tight" meant, but wow! So, um, how much
sawdust? Full as in all the way, or about 1/4? Just a sprinkle (while
holding a dead chicken?) to cure your woes?

--

1987 RX-7 TII: Japanese version of British electrics.
1990 GS 500-E: Japanese version of British corrosion control.