Re: Wiper mtr placement

To: "Ric Otte" <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper mtr placement
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:50:43 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My UK spec, right hand drive 1500 has the pedal box on the right hand
footwell and the wiper motor on the left hand footwell top.
If your left hand drive car has the brake master cylinder on the left side,
why cannot you reverse the whole wiper motor assembly and position it on the
empty right hand footwell top ?
Guy