Re: Wiper mtr placement

To: "Ric Otte" <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper mtr placement
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:03:32 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had the same problem on my Bugeye. What I did was to flip the entire
assembly over and mount the motor upside-down inside the passenger footwell.
It is well out of the way of the passenger's legs, and I get a lot of
interesting comments from people who can't find my wiper motor. <g> I don't
know what year my wiper motor is, but it is probably from a '67, as most of
the rest of the car came off a '67.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC