Re: Camping??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:20:56 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason,

Have not tried packing a square bodied Spridget as of yet.  But did take my
brother in the Bugeye on a 3700 mile eleven day trip.  We carried the spare,
the Sprite tool kit, an additional small tool box, the hood, side curtains,
four quarts of engine oil, two quarts of Marvel Oil (for the supercharger),
chamois, sponge and wax, a garment bag with a suit, shirt, tie and dress
shoes, small bags with other clothes, shoes, two sleeping bags (military
mummy type) a camera bag and a bag for snacks and this is with out a luggage
rack!  Not long after that, with my new bride, went 3200 miles in 16 days on
our honeymoon with a simular packing.  No sleeping bags or Marvel Oil.  We
have a photo of everything that we packed in the car for that trip and will
post it if we ever get a site up and running.

Also, one of the favorite events for our local club is a camping weekend.
Have to admit that it is normally less than two hours drive and a few of us
cheat and take RV's in addition to our Healey's.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)