Re: Camping??

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:42:26 -0400
Cc: jurban@p3.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David!

        I was thinking that afterwards.  I already had the foam, but as it was
it was too thin anyway.  I found all of Ralph's (our host) rocks in that
small area.

        A bit of packing, the self inflating mattress and some more mirrors
should improve things greatly.

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\