Re: Camping??

To: dewood@sentex.net, jurban@p3.net
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:04:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/12/99 12:43:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dewood@sentex.net writes:

<< At the page listed I have a few pix of the
 packing and camp I set up for Micro North in June.

    http://www.sentex.net/~dewood/sprite/camping.html >>

Interesting.  The only thing I saw there that might save some space would be
to subsstitute the foam mattress for a self-inflating Therma Rest
mattress--You can get the thicker Therma Rest and deflated it takes up a
fraction of the space a foam does.  Just like in a backpack, when you are
fighting for space you gotta consider every square inch.

--David