Re: Camping??

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:33:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

> >>.
> >>
> >>PS - Anyone ever strap a deer to their Spridget after hunting.  Now
that's
> >>just getting ridiculous!!!
> >>
> >>No, but I have a friend who had one ride home (100+ miles) sitting up
in the passenger seat of a Fiat 850 Spyder (smaller than a Midget) with the
top down, wearing a scarf and sunglasses. He was actually stopped by the
police and told it was illegal to transport a game animal inside a motor
vehicle, but considering the circumstances, they would let it go "this
time". I have a picture somewhere, which I'll post if I can locate it.
                                Mike Ellsworth
                                71 Midget