RE: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 05:39:26 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Personally, I think the Honda S600 was quite innovative. It whipped
contemporaries of twice its displacement (namely spridgets) and had features
that weren't seen elsewhere for years e.g needle roller bearings and 11000
rpm in stock form.
And only in Hong Kong have I caught a taxi that opens its own door for you!
Andy