Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:00:07 -0700
Cc: Tomsjetta@aol.com, Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,
Go out and listen. There is so much great music out there. If you like the
Blues,
there are literally a 1,000 great artist's material readily available. Forget
the
radio and check out some of the "alternative" music. Many artists have
abandoned the
record labels and are putting out the music independently.

Do some web searches under the artists names. Some have samples that you listen
to.
Also go to CDUniverse.com and do some searches and listen to some samples.

If there are artists that you liked years ago, look for them or musicians that
worked
with them. You might be surprised how active they are.

Oh there is so much great music out there. Much too much to be able to absorb
in one
lifetime.

Jay Fishbein, CT
British Cars / Music Collector