Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:13:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All:
I work at a Honda dealership and we got two of the S2000's last night also.
I thought the car looks stunning.  The owners manual says don't rev over
6000 rpm until there is over 600 miles on the engine, but after that, look
out.  Yes, MSRP is $32,000, but we (and most) dealerships will have big
addendums on them.  Ours will sell to the first takers at $39,995 + fees.
OUCH.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget