Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:38:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess, I just look at all honda's as 'wannabe' cars. I have never jumped on
the 'Honda Band wagon', and I view them as cheap well engineered 'disposable'
economy cars. I have a lot of friends that drive them, and there are probably
more here on the road than any where else in the US.
But lets face it, if I'm going to spend that kind of $$ on a sports car, I'd
feel a lot better with a new or used BMW, porche, classic, or even a Miata, but
NOT a Honda. Knowing dealer markup in the SF bay area, you can bet that it will
sell for well over 40K.

BTW - did I say that I'm partial to european cars ;-)

 - Bryan Vandiver