Re: Car show judging

Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:17:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,

Definately bad karma if you co-mingled the species...

The Healey replica is an abomination. You'll have as much or more in it than
a real one.

And, there are still a lot of reasonable 356's out there if you shop around.

Kit cars never appreciate. The only kit car that makes much sense (and it
varies depending on what kit you choose) is a Cobra replica... provided you
throw as much real Ford parts at it...

WST