RE: Car show judging

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: Car show judging
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:10:12 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Keith ,
I went to a British car show this weekend near Denver . I do not know if
there was any official judging or just people's choice judging . It was
wonderful to see and hear some 400 or so Brit cars (and bikes) in one place
. I saw cars of every possible condition . I saw a very beat up , bondo'd ,
rusted out , "rat bung" , smoking , rubber bumper Midget . Less than 150 ft
away was the cleanest black Healey 100 with red leather interior that I have
ever seen . It would be a shame if folks become so disillusioned as to stop
bringing their cars out for the uninformed , but I believe appreciative
masses to enjoy . And maybe fall in love with and join our hobby . Otherwise
who will take care of my Bugeye when I die ? ;-)   BTW , I found an
immaculate Bugeye fuel gauge at the Autojumble portion of the show . $25.00
All in all a great day !
Mark Hanna
AN5